We published things, we wrote things, we inflicted poetry on innocent bystanders. We also invited people to asking us questions on Twitter and FB, and today we read the questions and answer them for you.
- Chaz’ book where he had to change a main character name – The Samaritan
- The Samaritans hotline – crisis helpline
- Chaz’ one-star rating on The Tower of the King’s Daughter
- Walter Carlos Williams
- Chaz writing as Ben Macallan
- You can’t read the Bluebird books yet – Jeannie needs an agent. Thrillers are hard to break into.
- John’s first book (currently Nate Love) is also not yet done, but we can’t wait to meet his cowboy.
- Paul Guinan’s boilerplate not-yet-comic book
- Carol Wolf
- Jeannie’s Reference to King Kong via a Tripod song
- Shadows over Baker Street
- Chaz’ Patreon Crater School on Mars – which will lead you to his Patreon page
(Chaz made his deadline by the way)
- What we all hate: If anyone out there in the universe likes writing synopses, cover copy, bookplate bits, please contact us immediately!
- Our Previous guest author Juliette Wade has a book out shortly
- Jeannie’s Christmas story – Scary Snippets
Today’s sponsor didn’t give us any money. More the other way around. Menage a Trois Cabernet Sauvignon