We are joined in the coffee house by Violette Woods, a writer of romance novels. Violette has five guidelines for successful writers of romance (or, we think, anyone) to share with you!
Mentions from Episode 31:
- Read her books on Amazon!
- Barbara Cartland – No Heart is Free
- Beatrice Small
- That quote from Stephen King is actually taken from Sylvia Plath: “But in truth, they are what all good stories are about: people, and their relationships to other people; how we live and why we do the things we do.”
- NaNoWriMo – That link again! Try it this year!
- Violette is published by Book Strand Publishing
- We notice and cheer that Gail Carriger is moving into Gay Urban Fantasy too!
- Ellen Million / Elva Birch writes under Zoe Chant. Ellen has great art, too!