Alma Alexander was born on the banks of the Danube in a country that no longer exists, grew up in Africa, and is married to an American she met online. We caught up with her via Zoom, and had a long chat about her writing.
Mentions from Episode 55:
- Internet Speculative Fiction DB
- What is a Sestina?
- What is an Epistolary Novel?
- If you like historic fiction with a touch of magic, you must read The Secrets of Jin-Shei
- Tired of anything to do with the Boy who Lived? Try The Worldweavers series
- YA – Were Chronicles
- AbductiCon – Tales from a Sci Fi convention gone wrong