John and Karen sit down and talk through Karen’s process and ideas about a Vampire Abbess story. From research to editing, she talks her way through a new story. There is no “right way” to write! Hope it proves inspirational to someone else.
Mentions from Episode 65:
- Karen’s Website
- Liz Williams: Wikipedia
- Liz Williams’s new book Comet Weather
- Fabulous Whitby, edited by Sue Thomason and Liz Williams, is out of print and we couldn’t find any used copies for sale online to point you to.
- Whitby Goth Weekend
- How Dracula Came to Whitby
- Whitby: A Pictorial History by Colin Waters
- Hild: A Novel by Nicola Griffith
- Whitby Abbey