WDC once again talks with master of many forms Carol Wolfe, who discusses plays, movies, screenplays, horror, and some of her recent work, and inspires WDC to write more!
Mentions from Episode 87:
- The Shotgun Theory of Art, a different take than Carol
- Damian Trasler: WDC Episode 76
- Slug lines! Or in this case, Scene Heading Slug Lines!
- Neil Gaiman Stardust and Neverwhere
- Peter Jackson’s 3 ½ hour movie (LOTR)
- Eric Elliot
- The Horror Movie sans Cannon of Blood
- Far From the Sea
- Santa Cruz Shakespeare
- Randy Rainbow
- Pear Theater Note: Live streaming Performances!
- Pear Theater Writer’s Guild
- Edinburg Fringe Festival Note: Cut from discussion but still THEATER HEAVEN
- Gertrude Bell
- Event Horizon
- John Dies At the End
- The Shed