“If you point a camera at someone and ask them what they know about how to live your life, they tell you amazing, inspiring, and moving stories.”Carol Wolf – Letters to my Grandchildren
What is the lived experience? We continue our discussion from last week talking about the importance of telling your own (and other people’s) life stories with Carol’s film making experience, with some digressions for shark mating habits and propaganda.
- Carol’s Films
- Carol’s Plays for purchase
- Carol’s previous visit: Episode 87
- Carol’s first visit: Episode 15
Mentions from Episode 96:
- Film Festivals
- Write letters to YOUR grandchildren! Start here
- Buy Lea Redmond’s book on how to write them to your kids with formatting
- Who was Tony Benn, Chaz?
- Tigersharks love to take a Caribbean cruise and make out
- Who needs a man anyway? says girl shark, stunning Darwinists
- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn – The Gulag Archipelago
- A Father of Propaganda – Guillaume de Nogaret