Special guest Karen Brenchley joins the coffee club to talk about writing groups. What is a writing group, and how do you organize it? What goals can you accomplish? What are official ones versus what can
you do locally for free?
Mentions in Episode 8:
- Flying Kerrs writing group member links are back in Episode One
- Deverry Series – by Katharine Kerr
- Living with Ghosts – Kerri Sperring
- Milford Readers & Writers Festival
- Pocatello, Idaho exists. There are no links to it here
- Harry Turtledove writes great alternative history
- What was GEnie?
- Whitby Goth Weekend
- Meetup writing groups
- NaNoWriMo – National Novel Writing Month
- Alice Han’s design website
- Alice helped design this Choose your own Fantasy Adventure site
- Lit & Phil links back in Episode Seven
- The Clarion Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers’ Workshop
- Harlan Ellison
- Jeannie could not find a werewolf hockey tentacle porn story to link – and that’s just as well.