We invited a Millennial to come chat on the show to talk about where her peers tend to find content to read, what they like, and how they find more. Alice came and schooled us all on how she and her friends find things to read.
Mentions from Episode 10:
- The McElroy Brothers podcast
- Ub Iwerks
- Hate-watching Football stats
- Friendly Fanfiction websites
- More Fanfiction
- How to create Snapchat Stories
- Writing Prompts on Tumblr
- Tumblr Roleplay
- Madeleine Robins’ Sara Tolerance series
- Shadows over Baker Street
- Still not willing to link to 50 shades of anything. What is Podfic?
Got questions for Alice? Drop us a line and we’ll get her to answer them for you!